Friday, 17 June 2011

Showreel creation

For my showreel i decided to use IDVD for the creation of the menus and overall design of the dvd. I ran in to a few problems when i was texting the software for creating dvd's, they were that every time I tried to burn the dvd or render out the piece as a disc image or video TS folder it encountered an error with scripting. To solve this problem i checked for updated to the software. After I updated it and tested it it worked fine, Lesson learned to always keep my software up to date.

I searched through my hard drive and external hard drives to find my old work and go through them to find suitable pieces for inclusion in my showreel. I decided to cover a wide range of diciplins from 2d and 3d animation to Photography. once i had collected enough material i added it into idvd and played around with different looks untill i was happy and rendered it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment